Tuesday 18 March 2014

Two peas in a pod

So I saw my psychiatrist P today and said the normal "I don't want any help thankyou. I have nothing to talk about thankyou." My dad sat in on the appointment which made me a little uncomfortable not that I spoke much at all and I was still honest to the t. I don't know it was just...uncomfortable. I felt like I could say something... Wrong? And what's worse is my dad then decided he wanted to talk to P alone for 15minutes. A whole 15minutes where I don't know what happened because my dad wasn't comfortable with me in there! *sighs* One positive did come I didn't get weighed. But I was counting on it to give me an excuse not to eat. Now I feel I have to wait until Thursday to follow through with my plan of self sabotage. Plus I finished my appt with P on a high he told me I don har to eat everything but I can't eat nothing ha little does he know. But I really don't want to be dragged back to RMH which is inevitably on the cards as per always!

I have nothing else to say except my dad is serious about going through with buying marijuana! He's counting on the fact that I will get the side effects of 'the munchies' I'm counting on the fact that I don't and just experience the fact that my metabolism is boosted. It was however bought to my attention today that perhaps my dad may not in fact have lost the plot but be truly desperate. That makes two of us

Xx bec

No comments:

Post a Comment