Sunday 19 October 2014

...And then she fell from grace

Today has ruined me.

I can't fit into any of my old clothes and yet I refuse to throw them out as I hanker to be that tiny size again.

I'm having a down day :(

I'm feeling like a fat abomination!

I want to go back to September the month of not eating a morsel and getting skinny even though it might of been torture I could stand my body and now I've just been made fat... again. 

I'm planning my plight and what a tremendous plight it will be!

The professionals have given up on me. My team are the only ones that hold shards of faith. And I refuse to hold faith!

Maybe this time I'll die? I can't continue to live this way! I don't want to!

I want my control back! I want my Anorexia back.

Do I just continue this facade until I have them wrapped around my little finger powerless to take action?

I think so.

This tube is doing my head in!

...and then she fell from grace

No comments:

Post a Comment