Thursday 9 October 2014

Photo Bombing

Yet again it's been a quiet and uneventful day. My mum and dad came up this morning and said hello. And then my brother in law bought my niece up for a visit which has really brightened my day. It gets ever so boring in here. So I thought I would photo bomb you.


                                                 My first coffee a big achievement for me

                       My 'friend' started at 10mls p/h 24/7 now at my target rate of 70 mls p/h 24/7

                                                    Jevity for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Boredom with medicine cups

Our bin bags putting a smile on my face

My very exciting view lol jks

Gracing you with my very tired and weary face

Cuddles with my beautiful niece 3weeks on sunday

Yet again enjoying a soy latte

I am still awaiting a bed in JC but for the time being I'm on the medical ward keeping stable, hoping to be home monday of next week with my trusty Nasogastric Tube in situation or at least before the end of the week would be nice.

I'm still having very overpowering thoughts about the nasogastric tube with increasing thoughts about wanting to pull it out. The only thing stopping me is fear of the Swanston Centre. I HATE it. I hate the fact that its keeping me alive. That its prolonging my life. That its keeping me stable. That its ruined all my hard work. That my five week hunger strike has been invaded. I feel like it was all worth nothing that i went through hell and back for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment